Membership Options (Head Office in Australia)
|Category||Price / year|
|Enterprise-Master (Right to be a Member of Board)||AU $10,000.00 (ex GST)|
|Enterprise (Over 250 employees)||AU $5,000.00 (ex GST)|
|Corporate (51-250 employees)||AU $2,500.00 (ex GST)|
|Medium Business (21 to 50 employees)||AU $1,500.00 (ex GST)|
|Small Business (3 to 20 employees)||AU $850.00 (ex GST)|
|Sole Trader ($1 a day!)||AU $365.00 (ex GST)|
Being a member of the Australia Brazil Business Council, opens to you a number of channels as the AUBRBC has a sole objective to offer connections and access to great business opportunities through its hub of contacts. Over and above these opportunities, the AUBRBC members have exclusive access to a range of services unfound in any other organisation.
The AUBRBC brings together communities of interest, business leadership, policy consultancy and advisory boards, business advocacy, international trade expertise, access to business and international corporate legal consultancy teams, a plethora of business information
and direct access to businesses and government. It aims to aid business to grow having a competitive advantage through business network, with efficiency and aptitude.
Being a member of the AUBRBC will give you:
- Access to a world-wide business network, including decision makers and key influencers in the Australian and Brazilian business, academic, political and philanthropic communities
- Corporate access to the AUBRBC for all employees of your organisation
- Access and updates to a list of all trading and potential trading organisation between Australia and Brazil
- Access to all members of the AUBRBC and its membership directory
- Connection with interested parties exclusive in your line of business with personal introduction by the AUBRBC, including parliamentary influential people, prominent business leaders and access to all event attendees
- Special elite access to events designed specifically to enhance your business and enrich your knowledge of business and trade between Brazil and Australia, including access to events that connects Brazil and the Asia Pacific
- Access to training events and online tutorials, including staff developments in the area of international business trade, business
development, regional knowhow expertise and local government policies
- Priority access and preferred seats at events, including special seating at business discussion round tables
- Discount to special business events
- Ability to profile your corporate brand with exclusive participation in sponsorship at events to promote your business
- Access to boardroom business lunches for up to 20 CEO’s, and major events with over 500 business executives
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE AUBRBC?
Members of the Australia Brazil Business Council are formed from a number of different industries. The AUBRBC directorship and member organisations specialises in industries such as Aerospace, Defence, Fashion, Agribusiness, Generic Pharmaceuticals, Clean Energy, Start-ups, Logistics and Wholesale, Creative Industry and Franchising, Financial Services, Information Technology and Communication, Food and Beverage, Tourism, Education and Training, and Women Entrepreneurship.
The AUBRBC also has representations from Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Media, Retail, Real Estate, Design, Public Relations, Human Resources and more!
THE KIND OF EVENTS THE AUBRBC DO
In coordination with the Australian Government Austrade and the Brazilian Government trade promotion agencies and institutions, the AUBRBC coordinates a number of events to align both government initiatives in the areas of bilateral trade, including events at Australian Parliament Houses, and other regular events run by both governments.
In the private sector the AUBRBC has regular multiple monthly events of its own and participating events with its partners, which are occurring at all times in line with different industry sectors.
In addition to these regular pre-set events, the AUBRBC initiative is to enable different groups to meet at its venue and other places as required, enhancing business and staff development, the AUBRBC is developing programs in areas such as:
- CEO business briefings
- Young business forum
- Thought leadership and growth series
- Women’s leadership series
- CIO boardroom forum series
- SME and start-ups event series
- Cocktail receptions
- Chairman series
- CEO, CFO, CIO and HR Boardroom series
CAN WE ACCESS ALL THE AUBRBC INFORMATION ONLINE?
The AUBRBC prides itself in having a state of the art, online system available to its members with enhanced access to all the trade directories owned by the AUBRBC and all the internal information available to its members.
The AUBRBC has the support of the Australian and Brazilian government and works on bilateral institutions such as Austrade and SECOM promoting and organising the development of international trade missions between the two countries. The AUBRBC will run multiple business events and missions throughout the year. The AUBRBC will run business missions between Brazil and Australia, and also extend the trade missions to the world’s biggest and fastest-growing markets in the Asia Pacific region, using Australia as the gateway to Asia, and using Brazil as a gateway to Latin America.
The AUBRBC objective is to host and facilitate visits to Australian and Brazilian companies, and connect them with appropriate local partners.
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The AUBRBC ethics commission prides itself in promoting the assurance of commercial confidentiality. In parallel with our compliance policies and procedures, the AUBRBC members and its corporate affairs and initiatives are kept in confidence, and all information provided to the AUBRBC is retained in confidentiality and consistently applied regardless of membership status.
The AUBRBC has unlocked the most innovation friendly ecosystem and corporate culture initiative. The AUBRBC is working with the Australian Government gaining key insight into the largest government initiative working with big data and analytics to drive the innovation and technology development markets. The Australian Government has been promoting and fostering innovation, making NSW a hub of excellence, opening great opportunities for foreign investment. The AUBRBC will be the gateway to connect Brazilian entities with interest in fostering innovation initiatives together with the Australian business communities, and vice-versa.