BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE AUSTRALIA-BRAZIL BUSINESS COUNCIL
(for a version in Portuguese, please refer table at the bottom of this page)
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
The AUBRBC has unlocked the most innovation friendly ecosystem and corporate culture initiative.
The AUBRBC is gaining key insight into initiatives working with big data and analytics to drive the innovation and technology development markets.
The Australian Government has been promoting and fostering innovation, making New South Wales a hub of excellence, opening great opportunities for foreign investment.
The AUBRBC is the gateway to connect Brazilian entities with interest in fostering innovation initiatives together with the Australian business communities and vice-versa.
Being a member of the Australia-Brazil Business Council opens a number of channels as the AUBRBC has the objective of offering connections and access to great business opportunities through its hub of contacts.
Over and above these opportunities, the AUBRBC members have exclusive access to a range of services not found in any other organisation.
The AUBRBC brings together communities of interest, business leadership, policy consultancy and advisory boards, business advocacy, international trade expertise, access to business and international corporate legal consultancy teams, a plethora of business information and direct access to businesses and government.
It aims to aid business to grow having a competitive advantage through business network, with efficiency and aptitude.
Being a member of the AUBRBC will give you:
- Access to a world-wide business network, including decision makers and key influencers in the Australian and Brazilian business, academic, political and philanthropic communities;
- Corporate access to the AUBRBC for all employees of your organisation;
- Access and updates to a list of all trading and potential trading organisation between Australia and Brazil;
- Access to all members of the AUBRBC and its membership directory;
- Connection with interested parties exclusive in your line of business with personal introduction by the AUBRBC, including parliamentary influential people, prominent business leaders and access to all event attendees;
- Special elite access to events designed specifically to enhance your business and enrich your knowledge of business and trade between Brazil and Australia, including access to events that connects Brazil and the Asia Pacific;
- Access to training events and online tutorials, including staff developments in the area of international business trade, business development, regional know-how expertise and local government policies;
- Priority access and preferred seats at events, including special seating at business discussion round tables;
- Discount to special business events and airline ticket;
- Ability to profile your corporate brand with exclusive participation in sponsorship at events to promote your business;
- Access to boardroom business lunches for up to 20 CEO’s, and major events with local and international business executives.
EVENTS THAT AUBRBC CREATES
In coordination with the Australian Government, Austrade and the Brazilian Government trade promotion agencies and institutions, the AUBRBC coordinates a number of events to align both government initiatives in the areas of bilateral trade, including events at Australian Parliament Houses and other regular events run by both governments.
In the private sector, the AUBRBC has regular events of its own and participates in partners’ events which are occurring at all times in line with different industry sectors.
In addition to these regular pre-set events, the AUBRBC initiative is to enable different groups to meet at set prime venues and other places as required, enhancing business and staff development, the AUBRBC is developing programs in areas such as:
- CEO business briefings
- Young business forum
- Thought leadership and growth series
- Women’s leadership series
- CIO boardroom forum series
- SME and start-ups event series
- Cocktail receptions
- Chairman series
- CEO, CFO, CIO and HR Boardroom series
WHO ARE THE MEMBERS OF THE AUBRBC?
Members of the Australia-Brazil Business Council are formed from a number of different industries.
The AUBRBC directorship and member organisations specialises in industries such as Aerospace, Defence, Mining, Agribusiness, Generic Pharmaceuticals, Clean Energy, Start-ups, Logistics, Fashion and Wholesale, Creative Industry and Franchising, Financial Services, Information Technology and Communication, Food and Beverage, Tourism, Education and Training, and Women Entrepreneurship.
The AUBRBC also has representations from Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Media, Retail, Real Estate, Design, Public Relations, Human Resources and more!
|Category||Price / year|
|Enterprise-Master (Right to be a Member of Board)||AU $10,000.00 (ex GST)|
|Enterprise (Over 250 employees)||AU $5,000.00 (ex GST)|
|Corporate (51-250 employees)||AU $2,500.00 (ex GST)|
|Medium Business (21 to 50 employees)||AU $1,500.00 (ex GST)|
|Small Business (3 to 20 employees)||AU $850.00 (ex GST)|
|Sole Trader ($1 a day!)||AU $365.00 (ex GST)|
Opções de Membresia (Head Office no Brasil)
|Categoria||Preço / ano|
|Master (Direito de ser membro do Board)||AU $10,000.00|
|Empresarial (Acima de 250 colaboradores)||AU $5,000.00|
|Corporate (51 a 250 colaboradores)||AU $2,500.00|
|Médias Empresas (21 a 50 colaboradores)||AU $1,500.00|
|Pequenas Empresas (3 a 20 colaboradores)||AU $850.00|