We would like to invite you to join B.Talks – online
Celebrating the 75 years of diplomatic relations between Australia and Brazil, the Australia-Brazil Business Council – AUBRBC has the pleasure to invite members and friends to attend our B.Talks special series of free online events.
The event is organized in collaboration with the Consulate General of Brazil in Sydney, the Embassy of Brazil in Canberra and further partners and it takes place every first Thursday of the month.
Next B.Talks will discuss “Agribusiness, Animal Protein and Biosecurity” featuring the honourable Guest Speakers:
- Dr. Norm Boyle – Ceo at Food Recycle – profile
- Johnny Berry – Head of Corporate & Regulatory Affairs at JBS Australia – profile
- Joaquim Pena – Deputy Consul-General of Brazil in Sydney – profile
- Flavia Ribeiro de Souza – AUBRBC Vice President – profile
- Rodrigo Lima – General Director at Agroicone – Food Security – profile
- Linda Woodford – Founder and CEO at AXIchain – profie
- Dr. Gleuto Serafim – AUBRBC President – Moderator – profile
On Thursday, June, 4th at 8:30am Australia Eastern Standard Time
On Wednesday, June, 3rd at 7:30pm Brasilia Time
B.Talks is a series of events created by the Australia Brazil Business Council where participants have the opportunity to listen and interact in an insightful Talk with experts and authorities in the relevant fields of international trade.
Previous editions featured experts in Innovation, Digital Marketing, Finance, Social Media and Bilateral Opportunities after Covid-19.
The event is sponsored by the Consulate General of Brazil in Sydney, JBS Australia and Food Recycle
Supported by Austrade, Embassy of Brazil in Canberra and LATAM Airlines.
Members and Non-Members Welcome. These sessions will include opportunities for Q&A.
Registration is required. Please register here